Here goes...
Well, I'm terrible at keeping a diary, I suck at keeping in touch, and I only remember to add to my review blog Pink HairedLibrarian Reads once every several months. Oops. So we'll see if I'm able to actually keep up with this one.
Last night Billy and I went to see Robyn Bright and Rod Wolfe's band Cockatoo at the New City Likwid Lounge. They were fantastic, as we had expected. The band that opened, Profunda Rosa, had a guy playing a Theramin!!!! It was the coolest thing ever! I missed the last two bands because I had to work today and I couldn't remember if there was a bus after midnight or not. Bill said the next band, Storyboard, was great too, although his description made it sound like '80s techno pop, which I hate and he loves. The last band was Agaperaygunexperiment, and when we arrived at New City, Phil Jagger asked Bill to play flute with them, so he did. Bill said it was kinda like beat poetry... I think I'm glad I left when I did.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home